Terms, Conditions & Privacy
By reading or using this website, you indicate your acceptance and agreement with the following terms and information. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website.
(1) General Disclaimer – Nutriholist.com (“Nutriholist.com” and “Us”) provides the information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only. Information contained in these pages is not intended to be, and should not be taken as, advice. All information provided through this website, on our blog or through Nutriholist.com’s email subscription are provided “as-is, where-is” and without any warranties of any kind, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of this website does not constitute or establish a contractual relationship with Nutriholist.com. However, you may subscribe to certain services through this website, in which case you agree to Nutriholist.com’s Terms and Conditions Agreement.
(2) Medical Disclaimer – As with any nutritional program, you should consult with your licensed healthcare practitioner before beginning. Nothing on this website should be misconstrued as medical treatment or advice. The participant must understand that undertaking any program or advice is solely their responsibility and not that of the provider of the plan. Be advised that the recipes are not intended as a prescription for any illness or disease. Not all foods are equally tolerated by everyone. If difficulties or discomfort arise due to your inability to digest, tolerate or utilize any suggested foods, discontinue use until the reason for the difficulty can be addressed – if necessary seek appropriate medical care.
(3) Third Party Information Disclaimer – Certain links on this site lead to websites controlled by other parties over whom Nutriholist.com has no control. Therefore, Nutriholist.com makes no representation or warranty concerning the content or accuracy of third party information and expressly disclaims any liability therefore. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
(4) Affiliate Disclaimer – I have included certain products and links to those products on this site that will help me earn a small affiliate commission for any purchases you make within a certain timeframe.
While not everything I link to will be an affiliate link, to avoid an administrative nightmare, you should assume that any links leading you to products or services are affiliate links that I will receive compensation from. Having said that, I only promote products or services I believe in; ones I have investigated and know that will deliver value to you. If you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact me at info (at) nutriholist (dot) com.
(5) Copyright & Trademark – This site and all the information it contains, including, but not limited to, articles, blog posts, recipes, illustrations, photography, videos, opinions, text, guides, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos (“Protected Information”) are the property of Nutriholist.com, its contributors, and licensors and is protected from unauthorized use, copying, distribution and dissemination by Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use our Protected Information without Nutriholist.com’s express written consent.
You may share a recipe or image only by contacting, referring, or directly linking back to Nutriholist. To promote a recipe or photograph from my site you may post one photo as long as you give a direct link back to the post where you found the photograph/material including a mention of Mitra S, R.H.N., M.S. from Nutriholist in the content. You may not republish the recipe itself. To use my photography for promotion other than sharing my original work, you must request permission beforehand – a simple email will do.
(7) Cookies – Nutriholist.com’s website may use “cookies” to collect information, but basic information about your computer and its connection to the Internet (for example, the name of the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access the website, etc.). The generic information is collected by cookies is used only to assist in site management and development for statistical purposes. This website contains links to other websites and Nutriholist.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all.
(8) Changes to this Policy – Nutriholist.com reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.