These chocolate-dipped coconut almond cookies were born slightly after I made my last batch of almond milk, using the leftover almond pulp. They are easy and quick to make, vegan, Paleo, gluten-free and most importantly, they taste delicious!
Chocolate-Dipped Coconut Almond Cookies Recipe
- 3/4 cup almond pulp
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2-3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Pinch of high quality sea salt
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 300 F
- Mix everything together, form cookies and bake in the oven for 20 minutes
- Dip the cookies in melted chocolate and let them cool in the fridge
- Garnish with some coconut flakes if desired and enjoy!